Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Anonymous


  1. You have always try to be nice to me, but i dont have to like you. You are not a good person.
  2. I am polite to you because you are my my )(*& but i dont trust you even a little bit.
  3. I know each and every step of your plan and am just pretending stupid
  4. You are a good mother and i hope you realize that....
  5. We been talking about your physical look more than before and we give name to each one of you too.
  6. If you keep telling people that you know everything. try public speaking!
  7. Pretending that your son doesn’t have any problems is hurting, not helping, him.
  8. If you think commenting on somebody weight as a good way to start the conversation, you are wrong!
  9. You are beautiful enough to remind everybody you aren't beautiful, people use to get annoyed when a beautiful lady says she is not beautiful.
  10. Please stop tagging me on facebook, i add you because i just like window online shopping, i can't afford to buy everything. (this message is execeptional for www.begcanteq.blogspot.com)
  11. I know you can cook 876 menus, so what?
  12. Please watch "Hantu kak Limah balik rumah" with me :) i'll love you more.
  13. Spending a lot of money to your Alma Prada bag while you leaving in a Jet Flat is like showing the world that you are financially blonde!.....
  14. oh oh i can hear you say i'm jealous, well....do i look like i care?
  15. You are one of the important person in my life. I wish the best to you.
  16. Can we celebrate 2011 mother's Day together?
  17. If you want to be sexy make sure you are not fall under the category which people can obviously see you dark color cleavage, armpit or your selulit. That is so Gulppp! (menutup aurat kan lebih manis)
  18. I hope that Allah will help you to find your way. I really care. yes i am.
  19. Appreciate your wife people and stop flirting on Facebook!
  20. I know you will hate me for this post. tapi ada kak limah kisah?
P/S : i love to be Malaysian!

1 comment:

ACG said...

boooo golf !!!.. but i like VW Golf Gti.. haha~