Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Friday Friends!.


There are a few wishes that i have listed for you my dear friends and haters!
  1. I wish for you to eat something delicious
  2. I wish your kids will kiss you on your cheeck and say " i love you soo much mommy"( Raeez normally said "Saaaayang ibu banyak sangat besar macam cloud")
  3. I wish that you’ll give-and-receive a great hug.
  4. I wish an old long lost friend will come to you and said "you looking good"
  5. I wish you will get a great big laugh from something very funny and suprising
  6. I wish you can leave some comments on my blog (haha)
  7. I wish you can settle all your PTPTN or study loan ASAP (insaff!)
  8. I wish you can enjoy your weekends with the love one.
  9. i wish you to perform your solat on time (insafff juga!)
  10. I wish you can forgive someone today and feel good about it.
  11. i wish you can vanish all cicak, lipas, nyamuk in your house so you can live happily ever after
  12. I wish you can fart in public without nobody notice...
  13. I wish you to fall in love with your partner forever.
  14. I wish you to feel good about yourself regardless of the critics.
  15. I wish you to still uphold to your principles.
  16. I wish you to be able to cook your family favourite menu's!
  17. I wish you to still remember the good old time memories you spend with your parents and family
  18. I wish for you to have a great food massage.
  19. I wish you manage to buy something that you want for so long
  20. I wish and pray to Allah that He forgives the wrong that we do.
P/S : I love you!

3 comments:

rahayu said...

owh how i love u soooo much dear sister!!!!tq for the wish a.k.a dua

Anonymous said...

May your wish comes true :P

Anonymous said...

sweet