Friday, October 1, 2010


People, i guess i'm not suited with the sooo call budak bandar……

  1. I am not urbanI think wearing hot pants with high-tops is annoying, not edgy. ~ lagi lagi masa tengok wayang midnite (meremang bulu peha kaki kiri akak)
  2. I don’t have an iPhone, and I’m not a high-tech person
  3. I speak malay like my mak and nenek... ~most so call town gal cakap melayu sheshausheshau
  4. I'm not skinny, and i dont wear skinny jeans...
  5. I don’t buy expensive clothes, bags, or shoes because I’m not into it and i spill, split, and lost my things a lot ~sorry syarim~
  6. i don’t have Woofer voice…..as you know so call call city gal like attention soo much..."eh you know i ikut my mum pegi London last week, i shop giler banyak, my mum pun sama, heh bila you pakai ipad ni, I pun nak suruh my dad beli, next week we all nak pegi Uganda nak beli iPhone 4G 21 biji…you nak kirim tak? ....blablabla....~noted: with sheshausheshau slang~…… …Volume mengalahkan suara azan subuh! “you ni funny lah bebeh….(sambil gelak macam puntianak)and pintal pintal rambut ala ala seksi……
  7. I don’t wear huge glasses (this is optional because i always want to.....
  8. I wear baju kurung at work ~cheh tak korporat langsung~
  9. I know nothing about the latest hot popular song……~apalah k.ila ni lagi ni popularlah sekarang….~
  10. I don’t know how to download movie and never care to download songs online…~sangat IT savvy lah you ni!~

P/S : I LOVE HATERS!

No comments: