Monday, February 7, 2011

Manual ME....


As every(thing)s comes with manual, therefore i think we should all comes we manual to avoid misunderstanding, misconception, embarrassment and also to avoid awkward situation so here you are - Ruzielah 1981 upgrade to 2011 manual.

  1. I am married with two kids
  2. I am nice. I am not pretending to be nice. I am just nice. end of the story. (define nice!)
  3. I am funny. Yes i am. so please mind the stupid jokes. Love it or hate it at your own risk.
  4. I suck at sport. any kind of sport! so Please do not invite me to any atletic activity.
  5. I am truely and genuinely seriously low maintainance. Unless for any good reason. I dont get jealous or upset if you wear prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci or LV.
  6. I never like horror movie. exception for Hantu Kak Limah Balik ke Rumah.
  7. I have the most crazy imagination. I frequently imagine the scenario that i wish can goes differently. Whooopppppp!
  8. I enjoy casual conversation with strangers. p/s : female and old folks only :)
  9. I hate flowers.
  10. I love the colors of green.
  11. friends I have are the dearest things in the entire world to me.
  12. I love babies and children so much
  13. I am a good friend if you are a good friend.
  14. I can sense pretenders and Miss or Mr. Two Face
  15. I express my feeling outloud most of the time. -maaf jika menyakitkan hati kamu-kamu
  16. I believe everybody deserve a second chance. (Forgiveness is the best way)
  17. Gifts make me feel awkward. I’d have to be incredibly comfortable with you to feel okay about receiving a gift
  18. I don’t like being treated like I’m dumb. I do stupid crap sometimes. I’ll be the first to laugh about it when I do stupid crap. But please don’t treat me like I’m a moron. :P
  19. I love to read books. (hinthinthint but please refer to number 17)
  20. I appreciate sincerity and a true friendship.
  21. I am not afraid of cockroaches, cicak, cacing umpan pancing dan sejenisnya butI'm afraid of cats! :P -maaf jika saya terjerit dan meniggalkan makanan saya!
  22. Once we’re friends, I’ll go to the end of the earth to make your life better!
  23. I know this post is kind of "poyo" but seriously what a blog for!
I think everyone should comes with her or his instruction and manual! because you know yourself better than others and you'll never know when a self manual can be sooo handy :P

3 comments:

watie said...

no.21 tuh sebjik kite...huhu...damia pon da ikut mama die...nmok kucing bole jerit cam org besau..huhu

i is for ibu said...

raeez pun sama takut kucin! hahahahha nampak anjing pun tak bedebar macam nampak kucing :)

azah ali said...

just love d silly n loony side of u ila even more.