Tuesday, March 23, 2010

35 Things i wish/have to do before i turn 35

1. Sponsor Mak, Nenek, Mama(MIL), Ayah(FIL), kak lin pegi Umrah or Haji

2. Learn to read quran with taranum and tajwid

3. 500k of saving accounts (really mean saving account)

4. 5 days 4 nite vacation with my girlfriends - Ronnie, K.ayam, Amoi, K, CT,Mas, Linda, Jieha, Ojie, Ria 5. Climb Kinabalu (its a must)

6. get pregnant with twins

7. Attending Raeez and Amna best Student Award

8. Bake my own cookies

9. make my own rendang, ketupat, jeruk petai and ikan pekasam

10. stop straightened my hair.

11. Lasic surgery or wear a contact lens

13. manage to settle my PTPTN loan.

14. Learn how to belly dance, salsa and tango

15. quit my job

16. write my own blog

17. flat tummy, hot body like Angelina Jolie

18. Drive my own BMW

19. Learn a foreign language

20. have my own childcare center (i love children soo much)

21. get paid and doing nothing

22. Have my own tahfiz centre

23. memorize all the juz 'amma by heart

24.be a good friends of my enemy and haters

25. watch all P. Ramlee film

26. cook with Chef Wan

27. SKII

28. climb moutains with my ARCian

29. sew my own or my lil amna baju kurung

30. make a short movie and post it at youtube

31. have my own DSLR camera and take a good picture

32. performing my 5 time prayer on time

33. love and always in love with Mr. Andy

34. strictly recycle and get green 35. still alive

No comments: