Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Confession of a Tired ibu!

I know I'm not the only mom that has experienced and felt some of the things you'll read about. I'm hoping my confessions will help and encourage each other that we are not alone. Women, since the dawn of time, have experienced the challenges and rewards of motherhood...and we are no different today.

1. I confess that I try to start each day in a good mood, but sometimes that starts sliding during the first few minutes of interaction with my husband, my children and my maid…..

2. I confess that I hate the boss of my husband and work more than anything else in this world….(not the time when she gave him a good damn bonus)

3. I confess that I wondered that my lil Raez (3yrs old) would ever get potty trained….

4. I confess that most of the time I think I’m not a good mother for letting my maid bathing my children…

5. I confess that that I purposely go to work just to get a few hours of relaxation…

6. I confess that I miss my pre-child moments….(selfish me)…. I confess that I cried a few times today in front of my colleague because I felt so restless and lifeless….

7. I confess that I love and appreciate my mother more now… I confess that I really respect and admire all mommies around the world as motherhood is the most challenging work on earth …

8. I confess that climbing mountains is much easier than take care of my asthmatics duo….(even not Trans Titiwangsa)

9. I confess that I try so hard to be a good mother until I forget that I have a helper at home…

10. I confess that I love my children more than I love my husband and even myself…

11. I confess that I love the fact that I take care of my children than my maid…..

12. I confess that I lost a few Kg after one week restless night….

13. I confess that I am emotionally and physically tired….

14. I confess that i love my confession...

No comments: