Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Good and the bad

Good : K.farah came and clean the house, she is awesome!
Bad : my desk is a MESS....files and papers and letters and forms and ultraman are all over the place....

Good : I wore “Bata” shoes comfortably! I bought the same “bata” shoes again and again....
Bad : some people think wearing “bata” is cheapskate :P ... i dont give a damn about what people say as long as i have my so call “pemanis taik lalat” by my dagu...”apakah” (some will hate this statement i know)...but do i look like i care?

Bad : Raeez ask me for kopi janda! “ibu abang nak kopi janda”
Good : when I ask raeez “abg janda tu apa” He said “janda tu teh kan ibu” it’s good enough for me to hear that from my 3 going to 4 years son….

Good : Mr. Andy bought me bouquet of carnation…”apakah!”
Bad : Raeez smashed the carnation on the wall :P

Good : I ate at nasi kandar line clear yesterday at Penang, layan beb…..
Bad : the smells sticks more than my perfume

Good : I sang “goyang inul” quite well now…
Bad : my SIL sang (and goyang gerudi) better, “apakah”

Good : didn’t trip or fall all day
Bad : i miss all my uni girlfriends – amoi, nadya, ronnie, k.ayam, ayu & anggun si gila....

Good : still alive
Bad : Delaying prayers... "Ampunkan saya ya Allah"

No comments: