Monday, March 7, 2011

Parenthood is much harder than it looks!






Currently Raeez and Amna love animals, dinasours (and ultraman). Like all kids (i guess!) they like to learn what sound animals make. When I pull off the animals book Amna pointed at the picture of the goat and asked me to make the noise (sound) of the goat, base on my 29th going to 30th of life experience the goat suppose to sound “mmmmmmbeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk”, when we flip to the next page raeez’s pointed on the picture of the sheep. Later he asked what kind of sound the sheep makes. For me there is no different between the sound of the sheep and the goat, both of the animal makes a “mmmbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk” sound, but for this two little me all animals should have their own individual sound, thankfully I was gifted for my “merepek” talent, I just exaggerated the sound of the sheep a little bit more like “mmmmmbrrrrreeekkkk….mmmmmbbbreeeekkkk “at least its sound different and they satisfied.

I also went through the hardest question when Raeez’s asked me the sound of the Starfish….emmmm this is too challenging! Do you have any idea what the noise starfish makes, I choose the sound of “blooppp…bloop…bloop” for fishes, Starfish cannot be sound similar as a fish, starfish is a starfish! Dulu masa sekolah the only song I learned is about an old man whose name Macdonald.

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O
With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there
Here a "moo" there a "moo"
Everywhere a "moo-moo"
Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O”

Sadly , the Old MacDonald do not have starfish, giraffe, iguana, squirrel, ants, worm, and flamingo on his farm and sometimes animals on his farm make confuse sound also my version of duck make a “quack….qucack…quackkk… sound” but this old man duck make a “cluck….cluck…” sound. Confusing huhhh!

Now can you make a sound of the cockroaches? You have no idea what a sound the cockroaches make? Good Luck! I still haven’t figured it out! Yes parenting is much more harder than it look.

It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself. ~Joyce Maynard~

2 comments:

desperate mama said...

hahahahahaha.... memang betul ilaaa.... susah kan nak explain all those animals... apatah lagi nak membunyikan... hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Hahaa...i need to equip myself with the adequate info about how the animals sounds ..before my baby becomes kid like yours! hahaa...